Keep your livestock or exotic game secure and your property protected with highly durable game and cattle fencing.
Fencing is one of the most effective ways to protect livestock and game from predators or other threats. A well-designed fence can help prevent animals from wandering off or being attacked by predators.
We have high-quality solutions that range from entire ranch fencing, high-fencing for deer and exotic game, cattle fencing, and water-gap fencing.
Ranch Entrance Gates
Custom ranch entrance gates that are both stylish and functional. Get a free quote today on your custom ranch gate entrance!
By creating a unique and visually striking entrance, you can set your property apart and make a lasting impression on visitors. A custom entrance can also serve as a functional gateway, providing security and controlling access to your property.
Additionally, a well-designed entrance can enhance the overall value of your ranch and contribute to its curb appeal. By working with a skilled designer and installer, you can create a custom entrance that perfectly fits your style and needs, while also adding beauty and value to your ranch.
Livestock Pens and Stalls
Our pens provide a safe and efficient environment for handling and working with livestock, while minimizing stress and promoting health and welfare.
We know how important it is to have the right size and design pen to comfortably hold livestock and keep them from escaping. Our team delivers deer, cattle, sheep, horse, and goat fences that can withstand high winds, heavy rains, and more.
We works to choose features that ensure functionality and longevity. Our trusted solutions will help you get the most effective use out of your livestock pen. From design to installation, our contractors will handle every aspect of the project. We make the process as comfortable as possible for both you and the livestock.
Land Clearing, Road Construction and Pads
Land clearing can help improve soil health, prevent erosion, create usable space, and promote wildlife habitat.
Our services include excavation and mulch clearing. Once we’ve finished, we can assist with road construction, pads, stock tanks, and more. Every new construction project requires some land clearing. Our experienced contractors will do everything required to properly prepare your site for construction.
Our barndominiums are well-built, functional, energy-efficient, and aesthetically pleasing living space and also being cost-effective.
Barndominiums are becoming increasingly popular due to their many advantages over traditional homes. One of the biggest advantages of a barndominium is the cost. They are typically made from steel frames and walls, which require less labor and fewer materials than a traditional home. This can save you a significant amount of money on construction costs.
Metal Buildings and Shops
Metal buildings are durable and can withstand harsh weather conditions, which makes them an excellent choice for a livestock stalls, workshops, and more.
Our metal buildings can be customized to fit your specific needs. They can be designed with large garage doors, a mezzanine level, with insulation and energy-efficient features to reduce heating and cooling costs.
Need to get rid of a lot of waste? We offer affordable dumper rental rates. Perfect for construction and remodeling projects, yard cleanups, and more.
We can haul out base materials to and from your locations using the end dumps on our roll-off systems. If you are needing removal of pre-existing concrete we can help with the demolition. Or provide you with a specialized dumpster bin designed for concrete or any other heavy materials.
What our clients say.
Awesome. Fred delivers a quality product and does so in a timely manner. His company is truly a pleasure to work with.
Fred is extremely polite to deal with and responds to phone calls promptly!
Awesome family man that provides outstanding services and quality.
Fred Nuncio's Fencing and Construction is a reliable and professional business. They take pride in their work so the job is done properly.
I have used Fred Nuncio's Fence Company, both for pasture fencing, and yard fencing. He is tops.
Finished everything on time, on budget, and did a quality job.
Serving These Counties
Is you county not listed? We can still take care of you!
- Bandera County: Bandera, Lakehills, Medina, Pipe Creek, Tarpley
- Blanco County: Johnson City, Blanco, Round Mountain, Hye
- Brooks County: Falfurrias, Encino
- Brown County: Brownwood, Early, Bangs, Brookesmith
- Burnet County: Burnet, Marble Falls, Granite Shoals, Bertram, Meadowlakes
- Coke County: Robert Lee, Bronte
- Coleman County: Coleman, Santa Anna, Gouldbusk, Rockwood
- Comal County: New Braunfels, Canyon Lake, Bulverde, Garden Ridge, Spring Branch
- Comanche County: Comanche, De Leon, Gustine
- Concho County: Paint Rock, Eden
- Dallas County: Dallas, Mesquite, Irving, Garland, Grand Prairie
- Dimmit County: Carrizo Springs
- Duval County: San Diego, Benavides, Freer, Realitos
- Eastland County: Eastland, Cisco, Ranger, Gorman, Rising Star
- Edwards County: Rocksprings
- Erath County: Stephenville, Dublin, Hico, Bluff Dale
- Frio County: Pearsall, Dilley, Bigfoot, Moore
- Gillespie County: Fredericksburg, Harper, Stonewall, Willow City
- Grayson County: Sherman, Denison, Whitesboro, Gunter, Collinsville
- Hays County: San Marcos, Kyle, Buda, Dripping Springs, Wimberley
- Hood County: Granbury, Tolar, Lipan
- Howard County: Big Spring, Coahoma, Forsan
- Irion County: Mertzon
- Jim Hogg County: Hebbronville
- Johnson County: Cleburne, Burleson, Alvarado, Joshua, Keene
- Kendall County: Boerne, Comfort, Kendalia, Bergheim
- Kenedy County: Sarita
- Kerr County: Kerrville, Ingram, Hunt
- Kimble County: Junction
- Kleberg County: Kingsville, Riviera, Ricardo
- La Salle County: Cotulla
- Lampasas County: Lampasas, Kempner, Lometa, Nix
- Llano County: Llano, Horseshoe Bay, Kingsland, Sunrise Beach Village
- Mason County: Mason
- Maverick County: Eagle Pass, Quemado
- McCulloch County: Brady, Melvin, Lohn, Rochelle, Voca
- McMullen County: Tilden
- Menard County: Menard
- Mills County: Goldthwaite, Mullin, Priddy
- Palo Pinto County: Mineral Wells, Palo Pinto, Gordon, Graford, Strawn
- Real County: Leakey
- Refugio County: Refugio, Woodsboro, Bayside
- Runnels County: Ballinger, Winters, Miles
- San Saba County: San Saba
- Schleicher County: Eldorado
- Shackelford County: Albany
- Sterling County: Sterling City
- Sutton County: Sonora
- Tom Green County: San Angelo, Christoval, Wall, Carlsbad, Grape Creek
- Uvalde County: Uvalde, Knippa, Sabinal
- Webb County: Laredo, Rio Bravo, El Cenizo
- Zavala County: Crystal City, Batesville